Tuesday, March 16, 2010

back to life...



...back to reality.

i'm back in the States from an amazing time in Costa Rica.  however, the week ahead of me unfortunately entails two papers and a microeconomics exam.  the papers, i can handle.  the exam is a different story.  see, me and economics, well... we don't get along too well.

to hold you over, here are a couple pictures of me in my gypsy 05 dress.





i'm also carrying my rebecca minkoff morning after clutch.  i was convinced i wouldn't be able to travel safely without a cross body bag, and i've been wanting a rebecca minkoff for some time now.  i've been secretly coveting my friend alyssa's neon yellow MAC for some time now, so getting one to ensure that my personal belongings would be safe (in a beautiful bag) seemed like the perfect excuse.

i love how the bag looks with certain outfits when you shorten the chain by looping it through where it usually hooks, and instead hooking it by the leather shoulder strap.

i'll post more on the details of my trip once my week dies down... that is if i make it through my exam aliiive.

No comments:

Post a Comment